Saturday, June 15, 2013

Week 22......


June 9th– June 15th : Baby is the size of……A PAPAYA…..(I swear these fruit and vegetable sizes do not go in order)

The Kaiser Clan had another very busy week. I have been feeling pretty good lately but I swear I have doubled in size this week. It felt like every day I was waking up bigger. Chris is still the greatest husband/dad-to-be. He is constantly taking the load off at home and helping me rest more by making lunches, walking the dog and helping me with anything I need. He came home from working up north on Thursday night to an absolute disaster in our closet. I mention below that I am missing a lot of my clothes and getting dressed in the morning is a bit frustrating at times. I absolutely tore our closet apart this week trying to find a specific cardigan. I am a bit embarrassed to post this picture of the disaster I created but it is too funny not to share. It’s a good thing my wonderful husband has a good sense of humour…..




This was also my busiest week of work yet and I am definitely feeling the effects of getting bigger and needing more rest. However, I am still in love with my job. My research is going great and I am so happy to be back teaching again and have (for the most part) a great group of students! Of course, there are always a few that make life interesting/difficult/frustrating but out of the 100 students I have I would say I only have 10 pains in the you know what.  I got to finish my crazy work week with another glorious prenatal massage. I absolutely love the massage therapist I am going to and feel wonderful when I leave. What pregnant woman doesn’t deserve a little pampering right? Especially when it’s covered by benefits!!!!

Back to the babe…..we picked out a paint colour and will start painting the nursery this weekend. Stay tuned for lots of pictures……below is the before picture:



And some bump pictures from earlier this week:




How far along: 22 weeks   
Total weight gain: I think around 13 lbs. I go to the doctor next week and will know for sure
Stretch marks: none to report. PHEW!
Sleep: Pretty good these days, besides having my first crazy labour dream. I swear these pregnancy dreams are loco
Miss anything? Being able to wear whatever I want. I am already getting sick of some of my maternity clothes and I still have 4 months of quality time with themL (see picture above)
Movement: Tonnes! Our little miss is a gymnast in training
Anything making you queasy or sick: Other than some intense heartburn I feel great!
Have you started to show? There is no hiding this bump
Gender prediction: Little Miss
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy for the most part. Definitely feeling grumpy some days but I chalk that up to this week being crazy at work and not the pregnancy.
Looking forward to? Going shopping for the nursery furniture and painting this weekendJ

Hope everyone has a wonderful week:)
xoxo
Kelly, Chris, Little Miss K and Moose



No comments:

Post a Comment