Thursday, January 13, 2011

7 months to go............

I am very excited that today marks only 7 months to go until the BIG DAY!!!!!! Actually, I'm a little overwhelmed. Now all of those little projects and those "it can wait for later" are starting to pile up. On our holiday at home we spent a lot of time meeting with people and touring the venues. Everyone we met with was so wonderful and it was so exciting to see everything coming together. I have to say my parents have been such a HUGE help and have done a great job with picking vendors and locations.

Here is a little sneak peak of the church and the reception hall:)
The Church is beautiful and is actually an Ontario Heritage building!!
The Reception Venue set up as a ski chalet still......you'll have to use your imagination:)

I was also very lucky to have one of my fave ladies Melissa Hare from Hare Styling come check out the reception venue with me. Melissa is an event planner and interior designer extrordinaire! She thinks of everything!!! Not to mention she has the best aesthetic! If you haven't already be sure to check out her blog.....you will not be disappointed with all the wonderful DIY projects, style and design tips!


Here's to seven more exciting months of wedding planning!

1 comment: