Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A steal of a deal......

Yesterday was Martin Luther Kind day in the US, so I spend most of my day trying to be a productive wedding planner. One of my Mum's co-workers/friends has offered to make truffles for the favour's at our wedding. I did a little tast test of them at Christmas and they are deeeeelish! So one of my many missions yesterday was to find favour boxes for the truffles. I stumbled upon Paper Mart and they have sooooo many options and everything is at such a great price! I just adore the polka-dot boxes and cute little chinese take-out containers
I'm thinking of ordering the smaller version of this one!

They also have some really great wrapping paper options.



I don't really find wedding planning stressful and so far it has been a really fun experience for us and our families. What I find hard is making the choices.....with so many great things out there and available on the internet (etsy) how are you ever supposed to decide??????

No comments:

Post a Comment