Friday, January 28, 2011

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric.......

My sewing club partner Kimmy and I are always looking for new projects. Well to be honest we haven't had a club meeting in far too long. I have been on the hunt for some new fabulous fabric to give my living room a facelift. Somehow I got into a gold, cream and espresso colour theme without even knowing it. Although I think this "works" I definitely like to have a little colour in my life!

These days every colour scheme I think about has to do with blue, grey and white because these are our wedding colours. Now that were are only 197 days away from the big day it seems to be consuming me. I'm also crazy about the blue colour of the bridesmaid dresses. Naturally, I have been on the hunt for the perfect blue fabric to re-surface my couch throw pillows and add a pop of colour and life to our living room. I am going to order this dwell studio fabric from Fabric.com so stay tuned for the final results.

I also love this grey dwell studio fabric and may make a couple of smaller throw pillows for the house with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment