Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugly Sweaters For All and To All a Good Night.........

Our first family Christmas Card???

Every year Chris and I host an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party". This year was our third annual and definitely a great one.  All of our friends who were free to come showed up in the ugliest Christmas swag they could find. Chris also made his infamous "Kaismas Punch"......the punch this year proved too much for some of us aginig individuals......the party was over well before midnight. I'm sure Chris measures this as his success for another great holiday party. Here are a few pics from the festivities
Moose is embarrassed

Dani and Shenzi's Christmas card

I swear Moose loves me even though it looks like I'm strangling him.


Jess's great outfit

The ladies

Moose even tried my vest on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment