Monday, December 13, 2010

Finally the Host.......

I love nothing more than having our friends and family visit us in Florida. I always love to show people our world and how we live. I think one of the hardest things for the people we leave back home is not knowing how our lives are and what kind of environment we live in. In November, Chris, Moose and I had VERY special guests. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Doug. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Doug have been two of the most influential people in my life and I am so fortunate for that. They have literally shown me the world and opened my eyes to so many different countries and cultures. I will forever blame them for my travel bug:) They have taken me to places I never could have dreamed have seeing......literally the corners of the earth!

It was great pleasure that I could finally get to expose them to our world. After living overseas for decades (literally) one of my Uncle Doug's biggest dreams was to go to an NCAA football game. What better than to go to a Gator game right!!! Well luck was on our side the day we picked up our tickets because they were literally the best we've gotten in all the years we have been here. FIRST ROW......behind the goal post. My Uncle Doug was like a little kid on Christmas and nothing could have made me happier than to feel like I've finally given him a great life experience in return for all he has done for me:)
The gang in first row:)
 Please excuse Chris's dirty mustache......he was growing it for movember, to raise money for prostate cancer. His team raised over $8,000 so he is off the hook for scratching my face for a month!
not a bad view for a game in a stadium that holds 92.000 people

Aunt Lin even got to meet Alberta:)

No comments:

Post a Comment