Wednesday, February 8, 2012

May 2011

So I have a lot of making up to do in the blog world. I feel terrible that I fell off the blogging wagon right as life was getting exciting! I guess that is what happens when you are travelling non-stop, preparing for a wedding and trying to finish the final year of your PhD right? That is the excuse I am going to go with anyways:)

So over the next week or two....maybe three I am going to try and catch back up and get back into blogging:)

Here is what happened in May of 2011: I travelled home to Ontario for the most amazing wedding shower and stagette hosted by my nearest and dearest! The wedding shower was hosted by my Mum and Aunt's Linda and Sharon. It was absolutely wonderful and full of all of the ladies in my life who have made me into the Kelly Larkin (now Kaiser) I have become! Here are a few pictures from the special day.
 All of the girls
The adorable cake!


One of my favourite guests, Cala!

The following weekend I was spoiled rotten by my girlfriends with the most creative and fabulous Stagette! This stagette was a "house crawl" through some of the most influential parts of my life. I will start at the beginning at Melissa's house. This is where we all gathered to start our adventure!




These girls went all out and even made the most adorable shirts as you can see. Chris loved the little touch "Best served on a Kaiser". This tee is definitely a keepsake that I will adore for alot of years to come!

Next stop was Carrie's house and took me down memory lane and back to Chicopee ski club. These girls definitely were clever and thought of everything!





Another one of my guests of honour! The Sut man:)



The next stop on the crawl was Lauren's house. This was a trip back to St. James High School and our glory days.....we even drank rum and diet......definitely not as good as we used to think it was haha

Next up was my current life in Florida at Mary's house as a Florida gator!






Finally we went back to Melissa's house, a little tipsy perhaps, and played some games. This night was absolutely one I will never forget. It was a great walk down memory lane and I did what I love most, which is spending quality time with my favourite ladies. My Ontario Bridesmaids gave me a wonderful gift of pearl earrings in that little blue box that every girl loves. These will definitely be earrings that I treasure always. (my reaction below)


I left Ontario the next day feeling like the most spoiled and loved lady on earth:) I definitely didn't expect getting married to be full of such constant celebration and attention. I'm not usually one that enjoys being the centre of attention but I have to admit these were some of my favourite days of life yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment