Wednesday, February 15, 2012

June 2011

In an effort to continue on my quest to make up for lost time here is what happened in June of 2011.....it was a busy month!

We started our travels off by heading to Chris's hometown of Calgary for Darcy and Amanda's wedding. We decided to make life really exciting for the Kaiser's by having both of the sons get married within 3 months of one another.....aren't we sweet haha. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and a great chance for us to get to catch up with a lot of family and friends.
We went to Banff for the day.....I was clearly missing Moose back home!


We got to catch up with two of our fave Calgarians Tara and Paul
The handsome boys


The happy and beautiful couple:)
Calgary was such a great trip and so exciting to have another Kaiser wedding so full of love! It was also an exciting time for me to meet a lot of the Kaiser/MacQuarrie crew that I hadn't met yet. Chris and I left Calgary very tired, happy and with one more sister:)

Next up we came back to Gainesville for a short period of time and the head out to New Orleans for the National Athletic Trainers conference. We were able to sneak some work in at the conference and a whole lot of fun on the side. I also got to catch up with one of my dearest friends from my days in Miami.

Proof of my nerdy PhD life


Kristin and I <3
Chris and I both really liked New Orleans. It is a very fun place to visit and there are endless wonderful places to eat and interesting people to see......however, it STINKS (literally) they patrol bourbon street on horseback and you can definitely smell it!

Overall, Chris and I ended June exhausted and VERY tired of travelling.....we also really missed being home with our Moose man. After New Orleans we went on lock down and tried to get some rest before the wedding. I also had to prepare to qualify for candidacy for my PhD.......this is the scariest and hardest step in the degree.....but that will take us into my next post for July 2011:)

No comments:

Post a Comment