Thursday, May 23, 2013

Meet our Little Miss.....

As most of you know, Chris and I found out we are expecting this winter. I am now almost 20 weeks along and we are both absolutely thrilled to announce that we have found out we are going to have a little lady!!! Most importantly, our ultrasound let us know that everything with little Miss Kaiser appears to be right on track and nice and healthy. Here are a couple of pictures of her.....I may be biased but I'm pretty sure that she is already the cutest little girl around. Melt!


Poor lady has scrawny little legs like her Mumma!

cute feet!
I will try to be better about blogging and keeping everyone up to date from now on. For those of you who haven't seen me throughout all of this. Here are a few before and after shots of how I'm changing too.



12 weeks

14 weeks

18 weeks
Thanks to everyone who has already shown us so much love and support during this exciting time!

Love,
Kelly, Chris, Baby K and Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment