Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A bridal shower.......

I'm a little late with this post but life has been a bit hectic lately. A couple of weeks ago the lovely Florida ladies threw me a bridal shower. I had no idea anything that we were doing......just jumped in the car and trusted them. It turned out to be a super fabulous day. We started out by going on a winery tour and tasting at San Sabastien winery in St. Augustine. St. Augustine is an absolutely beautiful city, not to mention the oldest city in the US,  if you haven't been put it on your list of places to see one day.

Our tour guide Nickey was amazingly informative and very sweet and attentive to our group of girls. The other people in our group were also great and even did a toast to Chris and I!

After we were done at the winery the girls took me to St. Augustine beach for a great picnic and spoiled me with some really fabulous gifts!

Here are a couple of pictures of the ladies at the beach.
It was a little bit windy but overall an absolutely gorgeous day in Florida
This was my first official celebration as a bride-to-be and made me feel unbelievably special. I've said it before but I will say it again.....I just cannot believe how lucky I am to be so far from home and surrounded by such amazing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment