Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Moose in the Mirror......

This past week Chris and I FINALLY bought a full length mirror. Hopefully this means I will look a little more put together at work.....since I can actually see what I look like before leaving the house. I guess now I have no excuse not to put a little more effort into myself.

My favorite thing about the new mirror is Moose's obsession with it.  The funniest thing is that we haven't been able to find him a few times in the last few days and have found him in our room standing in front of the mirror staring at himself.....he's so vain haha.The proof is on the mirror too. There is a continuous line of smudges accross the mirror at his nose height. I think it is not only adorable that he thinks he is so handsome but it also provides a good little laugh each time we catch him. Especially because he gets so embarrassed when we catch him.

He also loves to sit beside me in the mornings when I sit in front of the mirror to put on my make up. He is insistent on sniffing and licking every piece of makeup I put near my face. He is either very protective of me......or he thinks I do a horrible job.....which may be the case! Here is a picture of how I get to spend my mornings before I go to work.

 
 And another picture of him protecting us from the rough neighbourhood we live in:)


No comments:

Post a Comment